Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2020: Rajya Sabha Secretariat has issued an advertisement inviting eligible and willing candidates to apply for recruitment for 14 vacancies for the post of Personal Assistant. The candidates can apply in offline mode only but they have to make sure to follow the format of application provided on the website www.rajyasabha.nic.in. The candidates will be required to apply for the recruitment before the specified deadline of 16/10/2020.
Rajya Sabha Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Rajya Sabha Secretariat|
|Name of the Job||Personal Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||14|
|Last Date to Apply||16/10/2020|
Rajya Sabha Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rajya Sabha Secretariat
Name of The Posts:
- Personal Assistant-14
Educational Qualifications: All of the candidates will have to make sure to have qualified Graduation and must be working as an Officer in Central/ State Government/ Lok Sabha/ Supreme Court or High Court or any State Legislative Assembly.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam and Personal Interview will have to be qualified by the candidates in order to make sure that they are selected and get the job finally.
Pay Scale: The candidates who are finally selected for appointment will be provided salary as per Pay Level-07 per month.
Application Fees: The candidates do not have to pay the application fee.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be below or equal to 56 years.
Official Website: www.rajyasabha.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates need to go to www.rajyasabha.nic.in to download the application form provided by Rajya Sabha Secretariat.
- The details asked in the form are to be filled by the candidates in his own handwriting and with a blue or ball ink pen only.
- The candidates need to sign on the form and paste their latest photo on the form.
- Signatures are to be done across the photo also.
- Attach the self-attested copies of all the academic certificates and make sure to send the same to the following address: Deputy Secretary, Room N.628, 6th Floor, Rajya Sabha Secretariat, Parliament of India, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi-110001
NOTE: All of the candidates must send their applications to the office by 16/10/2020.