RBI Recruitment 2018 : Reserve Bank of India is recruiting on 12 posts of Medical Consultant in Kolkata & Mumbai region.Eligible and medical degree holder candidates are asked to apply for these posts before last date 20th & 31st August 2018.Candidates have to fill the offline application form.For all the details and instructions about the recruitment process please visit the below given paragraph carefully.The paragraph includes age, qualification,last date,no. of vacancies (Post wise) etc.
RBI Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Medical Consultant|
|Number of vacancies||12|
|Last Date to apply||20-08-2018,31-08-2018|
RBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Reserve Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Medical Consultant (Mumbai) – 10
- Medical Consultant (Kolkata) – 02
Last Date to Apply: 20-08-2018(Post 1),31-08-2018(Post 2)
Educational Qualifications : Candidate should hold MBBS or PG degree in General Medicine from a recognized university/institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the personal interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs 850/- per day.
Application Fees: No application fees.
Age criteria : Age is not specified in the official notification.
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- All the details in the Application Form are to be filled up completely by the applicant.
- Paste your photograph and put your signature in the space provided on the form.
- Attested copies of relevant certificates regarding age, educational qualifications,caste, experience etc. should be attached with the Application Form. If the candidate is working as a Medical Officer for any institution the details thereof and working hours therein should be indicated.
- Send the completely filled application form at the following address Post 1 : Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai Regional Office, Shahid Bhagat Singh Road, Fort, Mumbai – 400001 Post 2 : Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India,Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section,15,Netaji Subash Road Kolkata – 700001
NOTE: Incomplete / applications received after last date will be rejected.