RBI Recruitment 2018 : Reserve bank of India,The governing body of the Indian Banking System,has officially released the notification for the recruitment.The Institution invites applications from skilled and capable candidates for filling up the 02 posts of Medical consultant.The interested and eligible candidates are required to apply offline by filling the application form as per the instructions available on the official website of the organization on or before the last date i.e 06th June 2018. The information regarding the recruitment with all the details about he Application & Selection procedure,Age & Eligibility conditions ,important dates,the scale of pay and application fees is given in the below given description.
RBI Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Medical Consultant|
|Number of vacancies||02|
|Last Date to apply||06th June 2018|
RBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Reserve Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Part Time Bank’s Medical Consultant-02
Last Date to Apply: 06th June 2018
Educational Qualifications : The applying candidate should have MBBS Degree from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Personal Interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay of 850/- rupees per hour .
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
Important Instructions to apply for RBI Recruitment :
- The candidates are to read the instructions before applying and then fill the application form in the hard copy as per the format given on the website www.rbi.org.in.
- The copies of the educational certificates besides the candidates passport size photo in white background is to be attached along with the application form.
- The application form duly filled in is to be sent to the following address: Regional Director,Reserve Bank of India,Human Resource Management Dept. 8-9,Vipin Khand,Gomti Nagar,Lucknow-226010
- The application form should reach the office by latest 06th June 2018.
NOTE: The applicants should keep themselves updated regarding the recruitment through the official website.