RBI Recruitment 2020: Reserve Bank of India’s highest bank in the Indian Banking sector. In simple words, we can say it is the father of all the banks in India, and all banks work under the policies and rules formulated by RBI. Reserve Bank of India is hiring 39 candidates for the posts of Accounts Specialist, Project Administrator, System Administrator. Interested candidate can apply for the post online on rbi.org.in. The due date for application is 22nd of August 2020.
RBI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Accounts Specialist, Project Administrator, and System Administrator|
|Number of Vacancies||39|
|Last Date to Apply||22/08/2020|
RBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Reserve Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Consultant Applied Math – 03
- Consultant Applied Econometrics – 03
- Economist – Macroeconomic Modelling – 01
- Data Analyst/MPD – 01
- Data Analyst/(DoS-DNBS) – 02
- Data Analyst/(DoR/DBR) – 02
- Risk Analyst/(DoS/DNBS) – 01
- Risk Analyst/DEIO – 02
- IS Auditor – 02
- Specialist in Forensic Audit – 01
- Accounts Specialist – 01
- System Administrator – 09
- Project Administrator – 05
- Network Administrator – 06
Educational Qualifications: Academic eligibility for the post-application is that every candidate must have passed B.E/B.Tech/Post Graduation in Concerned area/CA/ICWA/MBA/PGDM from the accredited institute/university.
Selection Procedure: The selection process is consists of Preliminary Screening/Shortlisting and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The applicant will receive a handsome salary of Rs. 28.20 to 33.60 Lakh per annum.
Application Fees: Candidates belonging to Gen/OBC caste need to pay the amount of Rupees Six Hundred only while the required amount for SC/ST and PH is Rupees One Hundred only.
Age criteria: Age of candidate must be between 30-40 years (Post 1-11), 25-35 years (Post 12-14). The date for age counting will be considered as on 01st March 2020.
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
Important Instructions to apply for RBI Recruitment 2020:
- Go on the website of RBI and start filling the required details after understanding of guidelines.
- Fill accurate details and upload the scanned photo and signature in a specific format.
- Then pay fees and submit the form after make sure that detail is complete.
NOTE: We make the best efforts to provide you complete details through this article, so read it carefully.