RECRUITMENT & ASSESSMENT CENTRE Recruitment: RAC is looking for bright, qualified and competent applicants who are eligible and interested to fill the vacant seats of Scientist B which are total 185 in number. The seats are vacant in the DRDO Defence Research & Development Organization. It is a premier Defence R&D organization. All the applicants looking for a secured career can fill the application form online after knowing the eligibility criteria for this recruitment.
RECRUITMENT & ASSESSMENT CENTRE Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||RECRUITMENT & ASSESSMENT CENTRE|
|Name of the Job||Scientist B|
|Number of Vacancies||185|
|Last Date to Apply||17 August 2020|
RECRUITMENT & ASSESSMENT CENTRE Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: RECRUITMENT & ASSESSMENT CENTRE
Name of The Posts:
- Scientist B – 185
Educational Qualifications: Aspirants applying for this recruitment should have done an Engineering Degree or Master’s Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized board /institute/university and must have qualified GATE.
Selection Procedure: Contenders looking for this recruitment will be selected on the basis of Gate/NET Score and based on the merit list.
- An attractive amount of pay will be offered to selected candidates.
- GEN/OBC category applicants will pay Rs.100 as an application fee.
- SC/ST/Female/PwD and female candidates are not liable to pay any kind of application fee.
- Aspirants belonging to unreserved should be a maximum of 28 years.
- SC/ST applicants should be a maximum of 33 years and OBC applicants should be a maximum of 31 years.
Official Website: www.rac.gov.in
How To Apply For RAC Recruitment Online
- Register yourself on www.rac.gov.in.
- After the registration, you need to login on or before the last date to fill the application form.
- Fill all the details completely & correctly against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the credentials.
- Attach your photo and signature and pay the application fee.
- After rechecking submit the application form before the due date.
NOTE: The applications of only those candidates will be considered who have scored above the cut off of GATE score. Check the site to know the detailed syllabus.