Regional Ayurveda Research Institute Recruitment: Regional Ayurveda Research Institute Gangtok, Sikkim has come up with a job opportunity this year for all the educated citizens of the country. The institute is looking for ambitious and dedicated personnel to fill the 20 Posts Of MTA, Office Assistant, etc. It invites online applications on the official site. More details regarding the age, salary are given below.
Regional Ayurveda Research Institute Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Regional Ayurveda Research Institute Gangtok|
|Name of the Job||MTA, Office Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||20|
|Last Date to Apply||19 August 2020|
Regional Ayurveda Research Institute Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Regional Ayurveda Research Institute Gangtok
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Research Fellow (Ayurveda): 08 Posts
- Office Assistant/DEO: 03 Posts
- Pharmacist: 02 Posts
- MTA: 09 Posts
- Hindi Assistant: 01 Post
- Consultant: 01 Post
Last Date to Apply: Application form online submission is to done latest by 19 August 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who have completed their 12th/BAMS/Graduation/Diploma in pharmacy from an accredited University/Institute/Board are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Selection Procedure: Walk-In-Interview Interview will be conducted to hire the candidates on the vacant seats.
- Senior Research Fellow (Ayurveda): Rs.35000 per month
- Office Assistant/DEO: Rs.20000 per month
- Pharmacist: Rs.16000 per month
- MTA: Rs.16000 per month
- Hindi Assistant: Rs.20000 per month
- Consultant: Rs.30000 per month
Application Fees: The institute has not demanded any kind of application fee from any category aspirants.
- Senior Research Fellow (Ayurveda): Max age 35 years
- Office Assistant/DEO: Max age 27 years
- Pharmacist: Max age 27 years
- MTA: Max age 30 years
- Hindi Assistant: Max age 27 years
- Consultant: Max age 65 years
Official Website: www.rarigangtok.org
How To Apply For Regional Ayurveda Research Institute Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Check the official website of the Regional Ayurveda Research Institute Gangtok
- Now, fill the application form and attach all your necessary documents like id proof, address proof, mark sheets, experience certificates, the domicile of Sikkim, etc.
- Attach your photo and signature too in digital format and submit the form.
- Take a print out of it and report with the application form and original documents at Regional Ayurveda Research Institute Gangtok for walk-in interview.
NOTE: To know the dates of the interview please check the official site from time to time.