Revenue Department Raichur Recruitment 2019: Revenue Department, Govt. of Karnataka is going to recruit eligible and capable candidates on 51 vacant seats of Village Accountant Officer in Raichur district through the written exam and interview. For the same, the department has asked online application on the website www.raichur-va.kar.nic.in. Link to apply for the advertised posts is available till 30 days. Applicants looking to apply for these vacancies are advised to fill the application form on time i.e. before the last date. For more information and details regarding the eligibility criteria, application fee, selection and application procedure, pay scale etc. you can follow the article written below.
Revenue Department Raichur Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Revenue Department Raichur (Karnataka)|
|Name of the Job||Village Accountant Officer|
|Number of vacancies||51|
|Last Date to apply||Soon|
Revenue Department Raichur Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Revenue Department Raichur (Karnataka)
Name of The Posts: Village Accountant Officer
Educational Qualifications: Minimum qualification for being eligible for this post is 12th from a recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written test and interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs.21,400/- to Rs.42,000/- per month.
Application Fees: Application fee is nil for all categories.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.raichur-va.kar.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Candidates may file their candidature for the above-said post on the website www.raichur-va.kar.nic.in.
- Before filling the application form it is necessary for the candidates to check that they fulfill the eligibility criteria otherwise their candidature will be canceled.
- For eligible candidates, it is required to submit the form.
- In the form fill the personal, educational details of the candidate and upload the photo and signature.
- Upload the scanned copies of all the documents if required.
- Finally after checking the form once again submit it and take a print of the filled form.
- This hard copy has to be retained for future reference if required.
NOTE: Keep visiting official website regularly for more updates to come.