Revenue Department Recruitment 2018 : Applications are invited for the posts of Village Accountant by Revenue Department in Bidar and Kolar District of Karnataka.Candidates who are interested and have work experience in this field can apply online on or before last date i.e 15th November 2018.Please go through the advertisement given below which includes all the important information about the recruitment.
Revenue Department Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Revenue Department|
|Name of the Job||Village Accountant|
|Number of vacancies||115|
|Last Date to apply||15-11-2018|
Revenue Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Revenue Department
Name of The Posts:
- Village Accountant in Bidar District- 53
- Village Accountant in Kolar District – 62
Last Date to Apply: 15-11-2018
Educational Qualifications : Individual looking to apply for these posts should hold 12th with Computer Knowledge from a recognized university/institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written test,personal interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package Rs.21,400/- Rs.42,000/- per month.
- For Gen, OBC (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B): Rs.200/-
- For SC, ST, CAT-01 & PWD candidates: Rs.100/-
- For General Merit: 18 to 35 years
- For 2A,2B,3A & 3B Category: 18 to 38 years
- For SC,ST,CAT-01 Category: 18 to 40 years
Official Website: www.dk-va.kar.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Firstly visit the official website www.kolar.nic.in/ www.bidar.nic.in and fill the online application form.
- For filling the application form candidate has to fill all his personal,educational,work experience (if any) details.
- Upload your photograpgh and signature in the format and size specified in the official notification.
- Also upload scanned copies of all the documents.
- Pay the application fees and fill its details in the online application form if required.
- Finally have a look over the application form to ensure that all the details filled are correct.
- In the end submit te application form and take a print of it.
NOTE: To avoid inconvenience in filling the application form it is advised to fill the form before last date and keep visiting official website for further recruitment process.