Revenue Department Recruitment 2018 : We are back again with a good employment news from Revenue Department Karnataka and Revenue Department Banglore.Revenue Department is recruiting on 69 posts of Village Accountant.The candidates with desire and required skills and capabilities for the post may apply by filling the application form in the online mode.Official website for online submission of application form is www.dk-va.kar.nic.in and www.bengalururural-va.kar.nic.in.The last date to apply is 31-10-2018 and 25-10-2018 respectively.The individuals with interest to join the organization may apply after reading the instructions and information relevant to the recruitment to avoid any kind of discrepancy or mistake.
Revenue Department Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Revenue Department Karnataka|
|Name of the Job||Village Accountant|
|Number of vacancies||69|
|Last Date to apply||31-10-2018 and 25-10-2018|
Revenue Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Revenue Department Karnataka and Banglore
Name of The Posts:
- Village Accountant (Revenue Department Karnatka) – 34
- Village Accountant (Revenue Department Banglore) – 35
Last Date to Apply:
- Post 1 : 31-10-2018
- Post 2 : 25-10-2018
Educational Qualifications : Individuals applying for the post must 12th from the recognized board,university or institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the written exam and personal interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs.21400/- to Rs.42000/- per month.
- For the Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC Category it is RS.500/- (Post 1) and Rs 200/- (Post 2).
- For Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Cat – 1 it is Rs. 250/- (Post 1) and Rs 100/- (Post 2).
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
- Post 1: www.dk-va.kar.nic.in
- Post 2 : www.banglururural-va.kar.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Revenue Department Recruitment 2018 :
- First step is to visit on official website and click on apply online link.
- After click on link a new page will open where Candidate is required to fill Complete details regarding name,address,qualifications,etc.
- Upload photograph and signature on the filled application form.
- Submit the online application form on or before last date.
NOTE: Candidate should visit the website regularly for more updates.The applicant is not required to send the hard copy of application form.