Revenue Department Recruitment 2020: Revenue Department, Karnataka is asking candidates to apply online on www.mandya-va.kar.nic.in for 54 vacancies for the post of Village Accountant. The submission of the applications is allowed only by 20/06/2020. The candidates will have to make sure to follow all the specified instructions and guidelines during the recruitment process.
Revenue Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Revenue Department, Karnataka|
|Name of the Job||Village Accountant|
|Number of Vacancies||54|
|Last Date to Apply||20/06/2020|
Revenue Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Revenue Department, Karnataka
Name of The Posts:
- Village Accountant-54
Educational Qualifications: The candidates will have to ensure to have passed Class 12th from an accredited school or board.
Selection Procedure: The Written Exam/ Personal Interview and Merit list will decide about the selection of the candidates.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will be paid a sum of Rupees 21,400-42,000/-per month.
Application Fees: The candidates will have to pay the application fee as follows:
- General and OBC Categories: 200 Rupees
- SC/ ST Categories: 100 Rupees
Age criteria: Age of the candidates is to be between the specified age of 18-35 years.
The candidates of reserved categories will also be provided with the relaxation in the upper age limit.
Official Website: www.mandya-va.kar.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Revenue Department Recruitment 2020:
- The mode of application is online, so the candidates in order to apply for Revenue Department, Karnataka have to fill the online application on www.mandya-va.kar.nic.in.
- Once the details have been filled in the application form as per the academic records the candidates have to pay the application fee.
- A passport size latest white background color photo is to be uploaded along with the candidate’s signature.
- The academic certificates of the candidate are also to be uploaded.
- Submit the application form and save an offline copy with you.
NOTE: The applicants have to submit the application form by 20/06/2020. The candidates can start applying for recruitment by 18/03/2020. Keep visiting our job portal for more updates.