Revenue & Forest Department Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 : Revenue & Forest Department Government of Maharashtra invites candidates for filling up 15 vacant posts of Project Associate and Project Assistant.Out of these vacancies 07 are for Project Associate and 08 posts for Project Assistant.Applicants can apply by attending the Walk-In Interview on 19th January 2019.Aspiring candidates may read the following advertisement in which all the information about the recruitment is given.
Revenue & Forest Department Maharashtra Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Revenue & Forest Department, Government of Maharashtra|
|Name of the Job||Project Associate,Project Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||15|
|Date of Walk-In Interview||19-01-2019|
Revenue & Forest Department Maharashtra Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Revenue & Forest Department Government of Maharashtra
Name of The Posts:
- Project Associate – 07
- Project Assistant – 08
Date of Walk-In Interview: 19-01-2019
Educational Qualifications : Candidate ambitious to apply for the prescribed vacancies should have Diploma/ Degree in Fisheries Science/ Master Degree in Zology with specialization in Oceanography or Marine Biology from a recognized university/ institute.Knowledge of Marathi language is must.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the walk-in Interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package per month.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 19-01- 2019.
Official Website: www.rfd.maharashtra.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Firstly candidates applying for the post should confirm their eligibility for the specified posts.
- Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-In Interview on 19-01-2019.
- Candidates have to bring a handwritten complete Bio-data application form.
- Bring your passport size photographs along with all the documents (Original & Photocopies of all certificates).
- Venue and time of Interview is : “Coastal and Marine Biodiversity Centre, Sector-10, Near DAV Public School, Airoli, Navi Mumbai on 19th January 2019 at 09.30 am“
NOTE: In order to have updates and more information regarding the recruitment keep in touch with us.Also it is the sole responsibility of candidates to reach the interview on time.