RFRI Recruitment 2020: Rain Forest Research Institute demands experienced candidates for 04 vacant seats of Store Keeper, Forest Guard, Technician, and Driver. It is essential to go through the details carefully to know about the Rain Forest Research Institute Recruitment 2020 in detail.
RFRI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Rain Forest Research Institute|
|Name of the Job||Store Keeper, Forest Guard, Technician, and Driver|
|Number of Vacancies||04|
|Last Date to Apply||October 30th, 2020|
RFRI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rain Forest Research Institute
Name of The Posts:
- Store Keeper – 01
- Forest Guard – 01
- Technician Maintenance – 01
- Driver – 01
Educational Qualifications: Post wise details of qualifications that is mandatory for the candidates are :
- Post 01 – 12th pass can apply.
- Post 02 – 12th pass out in science.
- Post 03 – 10th with the qualified ITI from a recognized institute.
- Post 04 – 10th pass with a valid driving license.
Selection Procedure: The only way for the selection of the applicant is the Written Test.
Pay Scale: The list shown below will provide the salary details :
- Rs. 21700-69100/- (Level 03) per month (Post 01).
- Rs. 19900-63200/- (Level 02) per month (Post 02).
- Rs. 19900-63200/- (Level 02) per month (Post 03).
- Rs. 19900-63200/- per month (Post 04).
Application Fees: Deposit INR 300/- into the Union bank account specified by the recruiter.
Age criteria: It is necessitated that the candidate should be meeting the age requirement of 18 to 30 years (Post 03) and 18 t0 27 years (others).
Interview Venue: Rain Forest Research Institute, Jorhat, Forest Research Centre for Bamboo & Rattan, Aizawl and Forest Research Centre for Livelihood Extension, Agartala.
Official Website: www.rfri.icfre.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for RFRI Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the application details in the already prescribed form mention on the website.
- Couple the photocopies of qualification mark sheet, age/caste proof, etc.
- At last, send the form to “The Director Rain Forest Research Institute, P. Box No. 126, Jorhat-785001, Assam.
- The envelope in which the application is put must superscribe as”Application for the post of ………”
- The due date to fill application for Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands is 16th November 2020.
NOTE: Candidates are suggested to visit the website www.icfre.org/www.rfri.icfre.org for complete details of the advertisement.