RNSB Recruitment 2019: It is notified to the candidates who are in search of a good and reputed job in the banking sector. New recruitment is opened by Rajkot Nagrik Sahakari Bank Limited. This time the bank has asked applications to fill up Junior Executive vacant posts. The number of vacancies will be clarified later. The last date to apply is 23rd March 2019. Applications will be accepted online through the bank website www.rnsbindia.com only. After this, the applications will be rejected. The applicants are advised to go through the notification where he/she will get information about pay scale, selection process, application fees, qualification required and much more about the post.
RNSB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Rajkot Nagrik Sahakari Bank Limited|
|Name of the Job||Junior Executive|
|Number of vacancies||will be notified later|
|Last Date to apply||23rd March 2019|
RNSB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rajkot Nagrik Sahakari Bank Limited
Name of The Posts: Junior Executive
Last Date to Apply: 23-03-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should be a Graduate or Post Graduate from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidate has to pass the written exam and personal interview.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.rnsbindia.com
Important Instructions to apply:
- Visit the official website of the bank and fill the online form through the link available at the website.
- Fill complete and accurate details about name, address, academic qualifications, work experience etc. of the applicant.
- Upload recent passport size color photograph and signature in the form.
- Finally, click on submit the form after the payment of application fees before the last date.
- Take out the print of application form and keep it for further need.
NOTE: Keep visiting the official website of the bank regularly for more updates and news. The hard copy of the application form need not submit to the RNSB’s office.