RRB Recruitment 2019: Railway Recruitment Board is recruiting for various posts under NTCP, Para Medical Staff, Level 1 posts etc. Online applications are invited by the RRB for 1,30,000 vacancies. Information related to age, educational qualification, and other important instructions is given by RRB on its official website. Candidates may check the official notification on this website. Precise and concise information about the last date, number of vacancies (post wise) etc. is placed in the following paragraph. Applicants may see the paragraph and then apply online. Official website of RRB is www.rrcb.gov.in.
RRB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Job||Para Medical Staff, Non-Technical Popular Category, Ministerial & Isolated Category Posts|
|Number of vacancies||1,30,000|
|Last Date to apply||specified posts|
RRB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Railway Recruitment Board
Name of The Posts:
- Para Medical Staff, Non-Technical Popular Category, Ministerial & Isolated Category Posts – 30000
- Level 1 Posts – 100000
Last Date to Apply: Last Date is given below:
- NTCP ( Non-Technical Popular Category ) – 28th February 2019
- Para Medical Staff – 04th March 2019
- Ministerial & Isolated Categories – 08th March 2019
- Level 1 Posts (RRC) – 12th March 2019
Educational Qualifications: See the official notification released by RRB.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Computer-Based test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package per month.
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-S/ Women/ Transgender/ EBC/ Minorities: Rs.250/-
- Others: Rs.500/-
Age criteria: The date for the consideration of age is 01-07-2019. For more information please refer to official notification.
Official Website: www.rrcb.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- The Applicants are required to fill the application form online on the official website
- Fill the exact and authentic details of the candidate as per the instructions.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application by the last date.
- No hard copy of the filled In application form needs to be sent to the office address.
That’s all we have from this article. Stay Tuned.