RSMSSB Recruitment 2018: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board has liberated a job advertisement for the recruitment. The Organization invites application from skilled and capable candidates to apply for 3732 vacancies for the various posts including Lab Assistant,Agriculture Supervisor & Librarian.The candidates can apply online.All the relevant information regarding the recruitment like age and eligibility criteria,educational qualification and other important instructions please go through the detailed description of the recruitment.
RSMSSB Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Name of the Job||Lab Assistant, Agriculture Supervisor & Librarian|
|Number of vacancies||3732|
|Last Date to apply||given below|
RSMSSB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board
Name of The Posts:
- Lab Assistant – 1200
- Librarian Grade III – 700
- Agriculture Supervisor – 1832
Last Date to Apply:
- Post 1 : 13-07-2018
- Post 2 : 27-07-2018
- Post 3 : 03-08-2018
Educational Qualifications :The minimum qualification is 12th Pass certificate (Post 1),12th & Certificate in Library Sciences (Post 2),B.Sc. Agriculture (Post 3) from a recognized board/institute/university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written test,interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package per month.
Application Fees: Candidates are required to pay the application fees which is non-refundable and as follows:
- General/OBC(Creamy Layer)-450
- OBC(Non-Creamy Layer),EBC of rajastan-350
- SC/ST/PWD of Rajasthan State-250
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-01-2019.
Official Website: www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- The candidates have to first log on to the official website of the organization and apply online.
- All the information of the candidate i.e personal,academic and work experience will be required to fill.
- The application fees will be paid online after which photo and signature of the candidate will be uploaded and the printout of the receipt and the application form can be taken for future reference.
NOTE: Applicants are advised to visit the official website regularly.