RSMSSB Recruitment 2020: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board needs skilled and experienced candidates in order to meet the working requirements. Therefore, the organization invites applications in bulk to choose 1406 deserving candidates out of all applications. The selection will be on the posts of Stenographer and ECG Technician. You can read the below-mentioned details to know about the recruitment in detail such as the selection process, pay scale, application charges, and other relevant information.
RSMSSB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board|
|Name of the Job||Stenographer, ECG Technician|
|Number of Vacancies||1406|
|Last Date to Apply||24th and 04th September 2020|
RSMSSB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board
Name of The Posts:
- Stenographer – 1211
- ECG Technician – 195
Educational Qualifications: Contender must possess the following qualifications :
- Post 01 – 12th with ‘O’ Level Certificate/COPA/Computer Course/Diploma of CS & Engineering.
- Post 02 – Applicant must be 12th pass from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Selected method adopted by the recruiter are Written & Stenography Test (Post 01) and Upon Merit List (Post 02).
Pay Scale: Candidates will get the handsome salary of Level 10 and Level 08 for post 01 and 02 respectively.
Application Fees: See the official notification to know how much fee need to deposit for which post.
Age criteria: It is clearly mentioned by authorities that age must be 18-40 years that will be considered on 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for RSMSSB Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in and click on the recruitment section.
- Put the details carefully and attach the scanned image of the candidate with the digital signature.
- Upload the required certificates demanded to affix on the portal.
- Then pay the required amount as application fee and submit the form.
- The hard copy of the application should be retained by the applicant for future use.
- No need to send the hard copy of the form to any address.
NOTE: Details once filled and submitted can not be changed.