Samagra Shiksha Recruitment 2019: Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan Chandigarh invites applications in online mode for the recruitment purpose. The recruitment is organized for 196 seats of TGT i.e. Trained Graduate Teachers. Applicants may fill the application form on the official website www.chdeducation.gov.in. Also, applicants may check the notification released by the organization on its official website. Link to apply online will be available till 22nd March 2019. Candidates desirous to apply may fill the form on or before the due date. Lastly, we have given details and information regarding recruitment in the following paragraph. Applicants are advised to have a look over this before proceeding further.
Samagra Shiksha Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Samagra Shiksha|
|Name of the Job||trained Graduate Teachers|
|Number of vacancies||196|
|Last Date to apply||22nd March 2019|
Samagra Shiksha Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Samagra Shiksha
Name of The Posts: Trained Graduate Teacher
Last Date to Apply: 22-03-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should be Graduate with B.Ed. and TET pass from the recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidate has to pass the written exam and final selection will be made on the basis of Merit List.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be paid an amount of Rs.45,756/- per month as pay.
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.800/-
- SC candidates: Rs.400/-
- PWD candidates are exempted to pay the application fee.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-37 years as on 01-01-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.chdeducation.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Firstly, go to the official website www.chdeducation.gov.in.
- Read the official notification and check your eligibility for the advertised post.
- Eligible candidates can fill the form.
- In the form candidate’s personal, educational and other details have to be filled.
- Upload photo, signature along with the required documents.
- Submit the application form before the last date and retain a hard copy of application form for future reference.
NOTE: Hard copy of application form needs not to be sent.