Sangli DCC Bank Recruitment 2019: Sangli District Central Co-operative Bank Limited has issued an official notification regarding the recruitment to be held for 400 vacant seats. Recruitment is on the position of Junior Assistant Clerk. Applications are invited online through the website www.sanglidcc.com. Interested and eligible candidates may submit the application form online up to 22-03-2019. Detailed information about the age criteria, educational qualification, application fee, pay scale etc. is given in the following paragraph. Applicants may check this before applying online.
Sangli DCC Bank Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Sangli District Central Co-operative Bank Limited|
|Name of the Job||Junior Assistant Clerk|
|Number of vacancies||400|
|Last Date to apply||22nd March 2019|
Sangli DCC Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Sangli District Central Co-operative Bank Limited
Name of The Posts: Junior Assistant Clerk
Last Date to Apply: 22-03-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should be Graduate with MSCIT from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made through the written exam and personal interview.
Pay Scale: Applicants will be paid an amount of Rs.15,392/- per month as pay.
Application Fees: Application fee is Rs.2000/- for all candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-35 years as on 01-01-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.sanglidcc.com
Important Instructions to apply:
- Desirous candidates can apply through the website www.sanglidcc.com.
- Visit the website, read the official notification.
- Click on the apply online link for the Junior Assistant (Clerk) post.
- A form will be opened. Fill the form with all the correct and authentic details.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents.
- Upload photograph and signature too.
- Pay the application fee before last date.
- In the end, submit the application form and take a hard copy of application form for future reference.
NOTE: This hard copy of application form need not to be sent to the Bank. It is suggested to the applicants to regularly visit the website for more updates and news.