SBI Recruitment 2019: An official notification is released by State Bank of India regarding the recruitment on 2004 vacant posts of Specialist Cadre Officer and Probationary Officers. In the notification, the bank official asked for the skilled, talented and banking field experienced candidates to fill up these vacant posts. Candidates eligible for this job can apply online till the last date.Official website of SBI is www.sbi.co.in. Before applying read the given paragraph which contains all the information for the recruitment process.
SBI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Probationary Officer and Specialist Cadre Officer|
|Number of vacancies||2004|
|Last Date to apply||22nd and 25th April 2019|
SBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: State Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Probationary Officer – 2000
- Specialist Cadre Officers – 04
Last Date to Apply:
- Post 1: 22-04-2019
- Post 2: 25-04-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should be Graduate ( for Post 1), CA/ CFA/ MBA/ PGDBM (Finance) (Post 2) from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit list and their performance in the online test (Preliminary and Mains), personal interview, group discussion.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs.23,700/- to Rs.42,020/- per month (Post 1), Rs.15 Lakh per annum.
Application Fees: Application fee details are as follows:
- Application fees for Gen/OBC candidates: Rs.750/-
- Application fees for SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs.125/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-30 years as on 01-04-2019 (Post 1), 26-33 years as on 01-01-2019 (Post 2) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- First of all, the candidate has to visit the official website of the organization i.e www.sbi.co.in.
- Fill the online application form.
- The photo and signature of the candidate has to be uploaded.
- After successful submission of application and the payment of the application fees, keep safely the printout of the filled in application form.
- The hard copy of the form need not be sent to SBI.
NOTE: Keep visiting the official website for more updates.