SBI Recruitment 2019: State Bank of India has released a notification for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Specialist Cadre Officers.The total number of vacancies is 04 and application can be filled online on the website www.sbi.co.in till 25th April 2019. We have given all the important details and instructions in the following paragraph and applicants are strongly recommended to read and follow the instructions during the recruitment process.
SBI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Specialist Cadre Officers|
|Number of vacancies||04|
|Last Date to apply||25th April 2019|
SBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: State Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Executive (Research analyst -Equity Research)-02
- Senior Executive (Research analyst -Forex/Interest Rate Market/Macro Eco Research)-02
Last Date to Apply: 25th April 2019
Educational Qualifications: The Candidates who wish to get themselves selected are required to have passed CFA/CA/MBA or Post Graduate Diploma in Finance Management obtained from a recognized institute or University.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Shortlisting and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rupees 15 lacs per annum.
Application Fees: Application fee for the General and OBC candidates is 750 Rupees while the same is just 125 rupees for SC/ST/PH applicants.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 26-33 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-01-2019.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for SBI Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to fill the application form online on the official website.
- Fill the exact and authentic details of the candidate as per the educational certificates.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application by the last date.
- No hard copy of the application form needs to be sent to the office .
NOTE: Keep yourself updated by visiting our website.