SBI Recruitment 2020: Let’s welcome an exciting job opportunity offered by State Bank of India through an official job notification released on the website www.sbi.co.in. There are a total of 197 vacancies for the posts of Support Officer, Channel Manager Supervisor, Channel Manager Facilitator. The candidates need to make sure to have fulfilled the specified academic eligibility criteria. The candidates can apply for the recruitment in Email/ Offline Mode.
SBI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Support Officer, Channel Manager Supervisor, Channel Manager Facilitator|
|Number of Vacancies||197|
|Last Date to Apply|
SBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: State Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Channel Manager Supervisor (Maharashtra Circle) -18
- Channel Manager Facilitator (Maharashtra Circle) -89
- Support Officer (Maharashtra Circle) -05
- Support Officer (AC) (Circle) Scale-II, III, IV-04
- Channel Manager Supervisor CMSAC (Guwahati) Clerk Scale-I and II-22
- Channel Manager Facilitator CMFAC (Guwahati) Scale-II, III, IV-596
Educational Qualifications: All the candidates will have to ensure to have passed the specified criteria of eligibility as follows:
- Post 1-3: The candidate must have Retired from the Bank’s Service after attaining Superannuation
- Post 4-6: Retired Clerical Employees or Officers of the Bank/ E-ABs Retired or Retired from Public Sector
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected for recruitment on the basis of the following process:
- Post 1-3: Written Exam and Interview
- Post 4-6: Personal Interview
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid handsome salary as per the specified norms.
Application Fees: Candidates need not pay for applying for the process of recruitment for any of the posts no matter which category they belong to.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates can be up to a maximum of 63 years as on 30/06/2020.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for SBI Recruitment 2020:
- Post 1-3: Fill the form in Email mode and send to [email protected]
- Post 4-6: Applications can be filled in Email as well as Offline Mode. Fill the form and attach the certificates, photo & send to [email protected] OR Assistant General Manager (HR), State Bank of India Local Head Office, Guwahati-781006
NOTE: The following are the last date for the submission of the applications:
- Post 1-3: 21/06/2020 (Email Mode)
- Post 4-6: 18/06/2020 (Email Mode) and 20/06/2020 (Offline Mode)