SBI Recruitment: Recently, a new job advertisement regarding the STATE BANK OF INDIA Recruitment 2019 for 76 Specialist Cadre Officer for has been announced by the STATE BANK OF INDIA. The organization invites applications from Skilled and capable contenders. The desired aspirants who want to secure their job can apply by submitting an online application at the official website www.sbi.co.in form on or before the last date i.e. 12th August 2019. The aspirants who want to know more about the vacancy details can read the article mentioned below to know about the selection process, application fee, salary, etc.
SBI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of Organization||STATE BANK OF INDIA|
|Name of Posts||Specialist Cadre Officer|
|Number of vacancies||76 posts|
|Last date to apply||12th August 2019|
SBI Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Company name: STATE BANK OF INDIA
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Name Of The Posts:
- Deputy General Manager (Capital Planning) (TEGS-VI) – 01
- SME Credit Analyst (Sector Specialist) (MMGS-III) – 11
- SME Credit Analyst (Structuring) (MMGS-III) – 04
- SME Credit Analyst (MMGS-III) – 10
- Credit Analyst (MMGS-III) – 30
- Credit Analyst (MMGS-II) – 20
Number Of Posts: 76
Educational Qualifications: The contenders who are applying must hold Graduation Degree or BE/B.Tech with CA/ CFA/ MBA/ PGDM from an accredited board/ university/ institute.
- Application fee for the GEN / OBC Candidates is 750
- Application fee for the ST/ SC / PH Candidates is 125
Salary: Selected candidates will get an attractive salary package:
- 68680 – 76520/- (Post 1)
- 42020 – 51490/- (Post 2-5)
- 31705 – 45950/- (Post 6) Per month.
Age Limit: Aspirant’s age should be in the range of
- 23 – 35 years (Post 2-4,6)
- 25 – 35 years (Post 5)
- The maximum age of candidates for SBI Recruitment should be 45 years (Post 1).
- Relaxation in age is provided to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
Selection Criteria: Contenders looking for this job will be chosen according to their performance in Shortlisting & Interview.
Important Dates: The opening date for the submission of application form is 22nd July 2019 while the closing date is 12th August 2019.
Instructions to apply for SBI Recruitment 2019:
- Firstly, the aspirants have to visit the official website of the organization and fill the application form properly.
- Then attach the self-attested copies of the credential documents mentioned in the form.
- Upload photographs and signature.
- Post the application form at the official website www .sbi.co.in before the last date.
- Starting Date / Ending Date for Online Application form Is: 22-07-2019 to 12-08-2019
So this is all we have about our latest recruitment named STATE BANK OF INDIA Recruitment 2019 for 76 Specialist Cadre Officer. Check Official website www.sbi.co.in for more updates.