Supreme Court of India Delhi Recruitment 2021: Supreme Court of India. SCI Delhi released a recruitment notice for Court Assistant-Junior Translator posts. The vacancy is 30 in number. People who are interested in SCI recruitment must study the advertisement before applying and check the eligibility requirement. SCI starts receiving the online application form (AP) from 15 February 2021. The individual can apply up to 13 March 2021 for the Junior Translator posts. For detailed notification, read the below article.
Supreme Court of India Delhi Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Supreme Court of India Delhi|
|Name of the Posts||Court Assistant (Junior Translator)|
|The Starting Date to Apply Online||15.02.2021|
|The Last Date to Apply Online||13.03.2021|
Supreme Court of India Delhi Recruitment 2021: Important Details
Court Assistant (Junior Translator)
Individuals who must have a graduation degree and a diploma in Translation can apply for the SCI post.
Minimum Age Limit
Maximum Age Limit
Application Fee Rupees
The selected individuals will get a monthly salary of Rupees 44900.
The eligible individuals will have to clear the following rounds to grab the job.
- Written Exam
- Typing Speed Test
Do visit the Supreme Court’s official website of India Delhi for more details at @https://main.sci.gov.in/.
Steps To Apply Online For Supreme Court of India Delhi Recruitment 2021
- Go to the Supreme Court of India Delhi’s official website and search for the vacancy notice for Junior Translator.
- Then download and read the advertisement. Click on the link of Apply Online for the posts.
- On the Apply Online page, two links are provided. One for new individuals and the other is for already registered individuals.
- Click on the appropriate link and complete the application form (AP).
- Upload required documents, snap, etc. and pay the examination fee.
Important Links to Consider for Supreme Court of India Delhi Recruitment 2021:
|Link of Official Website||Find Here|
|PDF of Official Notification||Find Here|
|Link of Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Apply before 13 March 2021 for Supreme Court of India Delhi Recruitment 2021.