SDCCB Recruitntedment 2020: Sambalpur District Cooperative Central Bank has a total number of 30 vacancies for the post of Support Staff/ Peon. The candidates can apply only on or before 10/06/2020. Applications can be filled in online mode only on the official website www.sambalpurdccb.com.
The description provided below includes all the details related to the process of application and selection for recruitment.
SDCCB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Sambalpur District Cooperative Central Bank|
|Name of the Job||Support Staff/ Peon|
|Number of Vacancies||30|
|Last Date to Apply||10/06/2020|
SDCCB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:c
Company Name: Sambalpur District Cooperative Central Bank
Name of The Posts:
- Support Staff/ Peon-30
Educational Qualifications: Class 10th pass candidates can apply for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: The process of selection of the candidates will include the Written Exam which will be conducted by the org will be anization and the date of the exam will be notified.
Pay Scale: Those candidates who are selected finally will get a salary of Rupees 16,600-52,400/-per month.
Application Fees: Applicants need to pay the application fee as follows:
- General and OBC Category: 700 Rupees
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen Category: 400 Rupees
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be 21-32 years. The age of the candidates on 01/04/2020.
The candidates who belong to any reserved category and is the resident of state Odisha can apply for the recruitment.
Official Website: www.sambalpurdccb.com
Important Instructions to apply for SDCCB Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the online form on www.sambalpurdccb.com as suggested by Sambalpur District Cooperative Central Bank.
- The candidates then have to pay the application fee as per the category you belong to.
- The passport size latest color photo of the candidate in white background is to be uploaded on the form.
- Make sure to upload the signature also.
- Submit the application form finally.
NOTE: Our commitment is to serve you the latest job-related updates from time to time, we will continue to be committed to providing you all the updates