The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) is the controller of the protections and ware showcase in India possessed by the Government of India. It was built up in 1988 and given Statutory Powers on 30th January 1992 through the SEBI Act, 1992.
SEBI Recruitment 2020 Official Notification
Securities and Exchange Board of India starting late had a critical dispersion on its enlistment methodology for 147 opening which consolidates posts like Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager). Competitors who are stressed to grab any of these posts must apply under the SEBI Recruitment 2020 going before its last date 31st July 2020.
To get additional information related to the capability quantifies, the application procedure, assurance process, pay scale, and some more, read the article further.
SEBI Recruitment Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|Name of the Job||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
|Number of Vacancies||147|
|Last Date to Apply||31/07/2020|
SEBI Recruitment 2020 Post Details
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)||147|
Eligibility Criteria for SEBI Recruitment 2020
Cautiously comprehend the capability principles fixed to get ready to apply for the posts under SEBI enrolment 2020.
Candidate applying for the post must have completed Graduation Degree/BE/B.Tech/LLB/MCA/Master Degree from an authorized board.
The age limit for all candidates has been set as 30 years as on 29th Feb 2020.
SEBI Recruitment 2020 Complete Procedure
Get whole details concerning application fees, selection method, and pay scale under SEBI recruitment 2020.
The application fee can be seen below.
|Physically Disabled||Rs. 100|
The affiliation will coordinate PC based tests and individual interviews to pick the contenders as per their performance.
Selected candidates after joining the post will get 28150-55600 Rs. as a monthly salary.
Important Instructions to Apply for SEBI Recruitment 2020
To ease your difficulty, experience the underneath strategy to apply online for SEBI Recruitment 2020.
- Step 1: Candidates can apply online to get into the recruitment process.
- Step 2: Go to the official website of Securities and Exchange Board of India www.sebi.gov.in
- Step 3: See the job details section on the home page and find the latest notification.
- Step 4: Get the application link from the official notice and open the form.
- Step 5: If you complete all the qualification and eligibility conditions, fill the application structure by filling details like your name, address, capability, work experience and more.
- Step 5: Submit the form after you check the details once again.