SMC Recruitment 2020: Surat Municipal Corporation is a govt body that carries its operations on a local scale in the place it exists. The organization ensures growth activities and proper health and sanitization in the area. Surat Municipal Corporation has advertised a notification of employment through which 800 interested and working candidates will be appointed as an Apprentice. The deadline for the online application is 30th September 2020. It will be better for the readers to look inside the paragraph mentioned below to get acquainted with all the elements of SMC Recruitment 2020.
SMC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Surat Municipal Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Apprentices|
|Number of Vacancies||800|
|Last Date to Apply||September 30, 2020|
SMC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Surat Municipal Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Electrician – 60
- Wireman – 120
- Fitter – 20
- Health Sanitary Inspector – 50
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant – 80
- Accountant – 150
- Finance Apprentice – 10
- Office Assistant – 180
- Field Survey Operator – 100
- Assistant (HR) – 30
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who passed ITI/Bachelor’s can apply for the current recruitment.
Selection Procedure: Selection of deserving candidates out of bulk applications will be done on the following grounds :
- Recruitment Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Documents Verification.
Pay Scale: The salary will be paid as per the list below :
- Rs. 8050/- per month – post 01-02.
- Rs. 7700/- per month – post 03-05.
- Rs. 9000/- per month – post 06-10.
Age criteria: Only candidates below the age of 18 years are applicable for the vacancies. But the candidates belongs to the reserved quota will get relief in higher age.
Official Website: www.suratmunicipal.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for SMC Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates need to follow some instructions for online application.
- Firstly, visit the website and click on the recruitment section.
- Fill the details about the name, address, experience, age, caste, etc.
- Upload the latest photograph and signature in the form.
- Submit the form online and take the print of the form.
NOTE: All the necessary updates and notification will be made available to the candidates on the website, so stay on the website from time to time.