South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 : South Eastern Railway, a sub-division of The Indian Railways has issued a notification for the recruitment in Scouts & Guide Quota on a total of 10 vacancies.The organization invites application from skilled and capable candidates to fill up the vacant posts.The candidates can apply offline through the official website www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in before the last date i.e 16th August 2018 after which no application will be considered for recruitment.
South Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||South Eastern Railway|
|Name of the Job||Group-C&D in Scouts and Guides quota|
|Number of vacancies||10|
|Last Date to apply||16th August 2018|
South Eastern Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: South Eastern Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Scouts & Guide Quota (in Grade pay of Rs 1900 & Rs 1800)
Grade pay (in Rs) No of vacancies Age(as on 01-01-2019) Qualification 1900 02 18-30 years Matric,ITI/12th degree 1800 08 18-33 years 10th,ITI(Civil Engg.)
Last Date to Apply: 16-08-2018
For remote areas Last date is 27-08-2018
Educational Qualifications : Specified in above table.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the written test followed by document verification.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs 5200 – Rs 20200/- per month.
- For UR/ OBC: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ ESM/ PWD/ Women/ Minority/ EBC: Rs. 250/-
- Payment Mode (Offline): Bank Draft/ IPO
Official Website: www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- The applicants has to firstly download the offline application form from www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in .
- Then fill up required information in his/her own handwriting using Blue/Black ball point pen.
- Affix one recent passport size photograph on the application form.Photo should not be attested.
- Enclose attested xerox copies of all the certificates in proof of age,educational qualification,SC/ST status certificate.
- In the end candidate should send their applications complete in all respects at the below given address : The Assistant Personnel Officer(Recruitment),Railway Recruitment Cell, Bungalow No. 12 A,Garden Reach,Kolkata – 700043
- Also the candidate can drop their applications form directly in Drop Box placed at the office premises.
NOTE: Incomplete application form will be rejected.