South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 :South Eastern Railway,The southern sub division of the Indian railways has released a notification to fill up the 24 vacant posts of Specialists and GDMO. The interested and eligible candidates are hereby advised to attend the walk in that will be oranized for two days viz. 10 & 11 April 2018.Candidates are requested to go through the details given below regarding the vacancies i.e age criteria,application procedure,eligibility and fees for application.
South Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||South Eastern Railway|
|Name of the Job||Specialists and GDMO|
|Number of vacancies||24|
|Date of Walk in||10 & 11 April 2018|
South Eastern Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: South Eastern Railway
Name with number of The Posts:
- Specialists – 11
- GDMO – 13
Official Website: www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in
Educational Qualifications : A candidate applying for above posts requires MBBS with PG degree/diploma from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package .
Age criteria : 50 years is the maximum age to apply for the recruitment walk in.Besides this ,rules of relaxation of age for reserved category candidates will also apply.
Important Instructions to apply :
- Candidate has to be present in the office for walk in interview along with all the credentials mentioned sharp at 11:00 am in the morning.
- Candidates should be in formals only with clean shave and simple hairstyle.
- Five White background passport size photo of the candidate is to be taken along with to the walk in venue for future formalities.
- The photo copies along with the originals of the required educational qualification documents is to be brought together in the interview venue.
- Office of The Medical Director; South Eastern Railway, Garden Reach: Kolkata 43 – 11:00 AM
NOTE:The candidates are requested to keep themselves updated regarding any future notification regarding the vacancy through the official website of the organization.