Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 : Southern Railway,a sub-division of Indian Railway is hiring Freshers and Ex. ITI candidates for 4409 vacant seats of Apprentice under Apprentice Act 1961. Therefore online applications are invited by the Railway for these seats of Trade/ Act Apprentice for the year 2018-19.Candidates can submit their application on website www.rrcmas.in.Last date to submit application form is 13th January 2019.Candidates can check the following notification containing the information and details regarding the recruitment and other important instructions to apply.
Southern Railway Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Southern Railway|
|Name of the Job||Apprentice|
|Number of vacancies||4409|
|Last Date to apply||13-01-2019|
Southern Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Southern Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Act Apprentice in Podanur – 2652
- Act Apprentice in Perambur – 904
- Act Apprentice in Ponmalai – 853
Last Date to Apply: 13-01-2019
Educational Qualifications : Candidates must have passed 10th class examination under 10+2 systems or its equivalent/ ITI Course in relevant trades/ 12th pass with Physics, Chemistry & Biology from a recognized institution/board.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit list and their performance in the Physical Fitness test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package per month.
- For General : Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-SM/ Women : No Fee
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 15-22 or 24 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 14-12-2018.
Official Website: www.rrcmas.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria can apply on official website www.rrcmas.in.
- Open the online application form,fill all the details carefully and correctly.
- Upload photograph and other required documents as asked by the Railway Division in its official notification.
- Pay the application fees (if applicable) through online mode only.
- Finally check the application form details and submit it in the end.
- Keep a hard copy of this form along with you as it may be required at the time of selection time.
NOTE: Applicants are advised to keep visiting official website regularly.