Southern Railway Recruitment 2020: Southern Railway comes into existence after the merger of three state railways in 1951. The headquarter of Southern Railway is situated in Chennai. This is believed that SR is the fourth biggest railway network in India. Southern Railway advertised for vacancies again and again and now it is the same time again when SR needs 201 skilled and educated persons for the post of Hospital Attendant, Lab Assistant, and Pharmacist.
Southern Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Southern Railway|
|Name of the Job||Lab Assistant, Pharmacist, and Hospital Attendant.|
|Number of Vacancies||201|
|Last Date to Apply||18/08/2020|
Southern Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Southern Railway
Name of The Posts:
- CMP Doctor – 36
- Nursing Staff – 32
- Pharmacists – 10
- Lab Assistant – 10
- Radiographer – 12
- Hospital Attendant – 32
- Housekeeping Assistant – 69
Educational Qualifications: The following are the essential qualifications for the application :
- 12th with Diploma.
- General Nursing and Midwifery.
- B.Sc in Nursing.
Selection Procedure: Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the selection will be done through Online Interview.
Pay Scale: Handsome amount will be paid to the selected candidates as defined below :
- RS. 75000/- Post 01.
- RS. 44900/- Post 02.
- RS. 29200/- Post 03 & 05.
- RS. 21700/- Post 04.
- RS. 18000/- Post 06 & 07.
Application Fees: No application fee will be charged by the organization.
Age criteria: Different age limits are required for different posts as specified below :
- 20 to 40 years (POST 02).
- 18 to 33 years (POST 03 – 05).
- 18 to 30 years (POST 06 – 07).
- The maximum age is 53 years for Post 01 applications.
Official Website: www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2020:
- The first step in the application process is to get complete details of recruitment on the website of SR.
- Then fill the credentials in the application form in the required manner.
- Now send the documents (qualifications, experience, age proof, caste certificate (if applicable), resident proof, etc.) by uploading them on the organization portal.
- Click on the submit button after reviewing of details.
- Finally, take out the print out of the form and e-mail it by converting to pdf form to [email protected]
NOTE: Candidate must submit the application completed in every aspect.