SPMCIL Recruitment 2020: Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited has issued an advertisement asking qualified and skilled Indian candidates to apply for recruitment for 03 vacant posts of Chief General Manager. The candidates need to apply for the recruitment in offline mode and the applications must be sent to the office address so as to be received by 29/09/2020. We will make sure that you do not miss getting any important updates regarding recruitment.
SPMCIL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Chief General Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||03|
|Last Date to Apply||29/09/2020|
SPMCIL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Chief General Manager-03
Educational Qualifications: The candidates holding a B.E/ B.Tech Degree with the relevant experience can apply for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: The candidates can get themselves selected for the recruitment if they qualify in the Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will be hired on a very handsome pay scale as per Pay Level-04 per month.
Application Fees: The candidates need not pay for applying for the recruitment process.
Age criteria: The age of the candidates must be lesser than or equal to 56 years. The candidates need to check that they are of the specified age on the specified date.
Important Instructions to Apply for SPMCIL Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website of Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited.
- Download and take a print out of the copy of the application form.
- Fill all the columns with the details asked and make sure that you fill the details accurately.
- The passport size latest photo is to be pasted on the form after which the candidates need to sign on the form and the pasted photo.
- Send the form to The General Manager, Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited, 16th Floor, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi-110001
NOTE: Make sure that the hard copies are to be sent to the office address by 29/09/2020.