SPP Recruitment 2019: Security Printing Press is one of the units of Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL). It asks for online applications from the Indian Nationals to fill up 38 vacant posts of Supervisor, Fireman and Junior Technician. For the same, applicants may file their candidature till 11th February 2019. Link to apply online is available on website www.spphyderabad.spmcil.com. Candidates may check and follow the instructions and details given by us in the following paragraph.
SPP Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Security Printing Press|
|Name of the Job||Supervisor, Fireman, Junior Technician|
|Number of vacancies||38|
|Last Date to apply||11-02-2019|
SPP Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Security Printing Press
Name of The Posts:
- Supervisor – 04
- Junior technician – 31
- Fireman – 03
Last Date to Apply: 11-02-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants should be 10th pass with a certificate in Fireman Training/ ITI/ Graduation with Diploma in HR/ Diploma in Taxation Law etc. from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit list and their performance in the online exam.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs.26,000/- to Rs.1,00,000/- (Post 1), Rs.7750/- to Rs.19,040/- (post 2) per month.
Application Fees: Application fees details are as follows:
- Gen/ OBC : Rs.415/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM: Nil
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-01-2019.
Official Website: www.spphyderabad.spmcil.com
Important Instructions to apply:
- The Applicants are required to visit the official website of SPP.
- Firstly read the official notification given by the SPP and check the eligibility criteria for the specified posts.
- Eligible candidates may fill the form on the same website link.
- Fill the exact and authentic details of the candidate as per the instructions.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application by the last date.
- Upload the documents/ signature/ photograph if required.
- No hard need to be sent to the office address.
NOTE: Hard copy of the filled application form has to be saved for future reference.