SSA Recruitment 2018 : Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) Issued a Advertisement For Recruiting for 113 Posts of Inclusive Education Coordinator,MIS cum Planning Coordinator and Accountant.All Eligible and Willing candidates can check detailed advertisement from their official website and apply offline on or before 31st May 2018.The candidates can come to know of all the information regarding the recruitment posts such as – Eligibility Criteria, Qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Procedure Before Applying.
SSA Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan|
|Name of the Job||Inclusive Education Coordinator,MIS cum Planning Coordinator and Accountant cum Support Staff,Education Instructor|
|Number of vacancies||113|
|Last Date to apply||31st May 2018|
SSA Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan
Name of The Posts:
- Physical Education Instructor – 11
- Art Education Instructor – 95 posts
- MIS-cum-Planning Coordinator – 01
- Accountant-cum-Support Staff – 05 posts
- Inclusive Education Coordinator (Group C) – 01 posts
Last Date to Apply: 31st May 2018
Educational Qualifications : The candidate should have passed at least 12th with CPED,Degree or Post Graduation Degree in Special Education/Degree in Economics/Professional Education/Statistics.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the personal interview and written test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package per month.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-42 years.Besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations of the government will also be provided. The date for the consideration of age is 01 January 2018.
Official Website: www.koraput.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Aspirants should fill the application form in offline mode as per the given format and instructions of the organization.
- The educational qualification documents copies should be attached with the application form.
- The photograph and signature of the candidate also need to be uploaded on the website in the proper format and size as given.
- The application form after submission should be kept for future reference.
NOTE: The official website should be visited by the candidates for any kind of future information.