SSB Recruitment 2019: SSB’s recruitment notification is out. Sashastra Seema Bal has advertised for filling up of 60 vacant posts of Sub Inspector at www.ssb.nic.in. Applicants can apply offline before 01st April 2019. Both male and female candidates are invited to apply for the specified post. The candidates are requested to go through the detailed description for recruitment given below for information regarding the age and eligibility conditions, application and selection procedure, pay scale etc. before applying.
SSB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Sashastra Seema Bal|
|Name of the Job||Sub Inspector|
|Number of vacancies||60|
|Last Date to apply||01st April 2019|
SSB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Sashastra Seema Bal
Name of The Posts: Sub Inspector
Last Date to Apply: 01-04-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate willing to work in SSB as SI should be Graduate from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written exam, Physical Efficiency Test/ Physical Test.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get an attractive pay package per month.
Application Fees: Application fee is nil for the recruitment process.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-32 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.ssb.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- The applicant has to fill the offline application form which can be downloaded from the website www.ssb.nic.in.
- All the information of the candidate i.e personal, academic and work experience will be required to fill. All the fields are mandatory to fill and fill these details as per the matric certificate.
- Paste your photograph and attach the copies of all the documents demanded along with the form.
- Finally, post this form at the following address:
- Address: “Directorate General, Sashastra Seema Bal, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066”
NOTE: The website should be visited regularly for more updates and information about recruitment and further recruitment results to be announced of the selection procedure. The form should reach latest by 29th March 2019.