SSB Recruitment 2020: Sashastra Seema Bal is an institution run by the Government of India under the Ministry of Home Affairs. Sashastra Seema Bal demands 1522 candidates through its official notification. Applicants can apply online on or before August 26, 2020. All the details pertaining to SSB Constable Recruitment is mentioned below.
SSB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Sashastra Seema Bal|
|Name of the Job||Constable|
|Number of Vacancies||1522|
|Last Date to Apply||26 August 2020|
SSB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Sashastra Seema Bal
Name of The Posts:
- Constable (Various) – 1522
Educational Qualifications: Aspirant must have passed Secondary with good marks. Additionally, he/she should be in possession of a Driving Licence/ITI or Diploma Certificate (Specialization Field). Experience hold by the applicant will play a big role in his/her selection.
Selection Procedure: Two criteria adopted to hire candidates for SSB Constables are :
- Physical Efficiency and Measurement Test.
Pay Scale: In Level 03 i.e. Rupees 21700-69100/- ( according to 07th CPC).
Application Fees: The amount fixed for online application is :
- Rupees One Hundred for GEN/EWS and OBC.
- No fees for SC/ST/Female and E-x-Servicemen.
- The amount can be paid by different modes like debit/credit card, net banking, or challan and it is not refundable.
Age criteria: Contenders applying for the post under this recruitment must be :
- 21 to 27 years for Constable Driver (Only Male).
- 18 to 25 years for Constable (Lab. Asst., Veterinary, Ayah Female, Carpenter, and Plumber).
- 18 to 23 years for Constable (Others).
Official Website: www.ssbrectt.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for SSB Recruitment 2020:
- Read detailed information about SSB Recruitment on the website above.
- After readout details, proceed to the next step and fill the complete details in the form.
- Upload the scanned copies of academic, experience, and other certificates in support of proof.
- Remit the fees through online mode and click on the submit button.
- No need to send the printout to any place although hard copy can be retained for future reference.
NOTE: Due date is extended for applicants belonging to the remote area.