SSC Recruitment 2019: Staff Selection Commission has come again with new recruitment news to appoint the candidates on the following posts of Postal Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Sorting Assistant through the CHSL exam 2019. The number of vacancies will be disclosed soon. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on the official website www.ssc.nic.in. Application filling process will continue till 05th April 2019. After this, the link to apply online will be disabled. Detailed information and important instructions regarding the vacancy is provided here in the following paragraph. Applicants may follow these instructions before applying online.
SSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Postal Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Sorting Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||will be disclosed later|
|Last Date to apply||05th April 2019|
SSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Postal Assistant
- Lower Division Clerk
- Data Entry Operator
- Sorting Assistant
- Junior Secretariat Assistant
Last Date to Apply: 05th April 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant should be 12th pass from a recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be on the basis of Computer Based Test, Descriptive Test, Typing Test/ Skill Test.
Pay Scale: Applicant will be offered an amount of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20,200/- per month with Grade pay of Rs.1900/2400/-.
Application Fees: Application fee details are as follows:
- Gen/OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/ PWD/ EXSM: Nil
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-27 years as on 01-08-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Applicants are required to submit the application form online till 05-04-2019.
- The form will be accepted in online mode only. Form filled through any other mode will not be accepted at any cost.
- For application submission process it is required for the candidates to register themselves first and then file your candidature by filling the application form.
- Pay the fee if applicable and submit the form.
- Have a print out of it for future reference.
NOTE: Hard copy need not be sent anywhere.