SSC Recruitment 2020: An official notice released on the website www.ssc.nic.in is asking candidates to apply for recruitment for 1564 vacant posts of Sub-Inspector in Staff Selection Commission. The applications for the recruitment are to be filled by the candidates till 16/07/2020. We will make sure that you are provided with all the updates related to the recruitment process from time to time.
SSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Sub-Inspector|
|Number of Vacancies||1564|
|Last Date to Apply||16/07/2020|
SSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Sub-Inspector (Delhi Police)-169
- Sub-Inspector (Central Armed Police Forces)-1395
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree is to be qualified by the candidates if they want to apply for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the Written Test, Physical Endurance and Measurement Test followed by Medical Test of the candidates.
Pay Scale: The appointed candidates will be drawing a handsome salary of Rupees 35,400-1,12,400/-per month.
Application Fees: The applicants of SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen Category and All Women candidates will not have to pay any fee for applying for the recruitment whereas the fee to be paid by the candidates of General and OBC Categories is 100 Rupees.
The fee can be paid in online mode only via Debit/ Credit Card or Internet Banking.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be 20-25 years as on 01/01/2021.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for SSC Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the online form on the specified official website of Staff Selection Commission.
- Once the candidates have filled all the details then pay the application fee if required followed by uploading the scan copies of the required academic credentials
- The application form is to be submitted finally and the record for the same must be kept in any form.
NOTE: The candidates need to have their applications submitted online on the specified website by 16/07/2020 under any circumstances.