Staff Selection Commission Recruitment : Staff Selection Commission is responsible for the recruitment of manpower in the Group B and non-technical Group C posts at various ministries and departments of the Government of India. A captivating opportunity has arrived again to secure the future, that Staff Selection Commission has come out for the recruitment for Various posts of Stenographer Grade “C” and Grade “D”. The hardworking entrants are advised to create and send the application form online on or before 18th October 2019. Entrants are hereby poised and advised to go through the details clearly mentioned below regarding the posts that are age criteria, application procedure, eligibility and fees for application.
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Corporation||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Stenographer Grade “C” and Grade “D”|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to apply||18th October 2019|
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Staff Selection Commission
Number of posts: Various
Name of The Posts:
- Stenographer Grade “C”
- Stenographer Grade “D”
Educational Qualifications : A Interviewees applying for these posts must have done 12th from an accredited board/university.
Selection Procedure : Contestants looking for this job will be chosen by measuring the performance in Computer Based Examination, Stenography Skill Test, Document Verification.
Application fee: Application fee will be :
- fee for the GEN / OBC Candidates is 100
- fee is exempted for SC/ ST/ PwD/ ExSM/Female Candidates
Age Criteria: Age of the Interviewees should :
- be in the range of 18 – 30 years (Post 1)
- 18 – 27 years (Post 2)
- Freshers can apply
- Relaxation is provided to the entrants belonging to the reserved category.
Scale of Pay: Selected entrants will get the handsome salary package per month
- Last Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 18th October 2019
- Written Exam Date : 05th May 2020 to 07th May 2020
Last Date to Apply: 18th October 2019
Official Website: ssc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Staff Selection Commission:
- Interviewees have to write down the online application form as per the instructions are given.
- Entrants should have to visit and fill this form correctly plus attach the copies of the credentials demanded in the form.
- Entrants are requested to visit and check ssc.nic.in the official website of the corporation time to time for more updates.
NOTE: The applicants are requested to keep themselves fully updated regarding any future notification and the vacancy through the official website ssc.nic.in .