Staff Selection Commission Recruitment: The Staff Selection Commission recruitments have been freed and been released glimmering opportunities mentioned/given in the advertisement about the Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019 for recruiting up the Various posts of Inspector, Assistant Audit Officer, Upper Division Clerk. Those students who seriously want to fill up can apply by submitting online application on or before the target date i.e. 25th November 2019 at the official website ssc.nic.in. The aspirants are suggested to visit the article mentioned below to know more about the job details.
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Corporation||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Inspector, Assistant Audit Officer, Upper Division Clerk|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last day to apply||25th November 2019|
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Staff Selection Commission
Name Of The Posts:
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Assistant Section Officer
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Central Excise Inspector
- Preventive Officer Inspector
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Sub Inspector
- Inspector Posts
- Assistant/ Superintendent
- Divisional Accountant
- Junior Statistical Officer
- Statistical Investigator Grade-II
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant
- Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks
- Tax Assistant
- Upper Division Clerks
Number Of Posts: Various
Educational Qualifications: Individuals looking for this job should have Bachelor’s Degree from any university.
Contenders looking for this job will be selected according to the candidates performance in Exam (Tier-I + Tier-II + Tier-III), Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification.
Application Fee: Application fee for the Candidates is :
- Application fee for the GEN / OBC Candidates is 100
- And Fee is exempted for SC/ ST/ PwD/ ExSM Candidates
Age Limitation: Age of the candidate should be:
- be in the range of 20-30 years (Post 3,10)
- 18-30 years (Post 4)
- 18-27 years (Post 17-22)
- Maximum age of candidates for SSC should be 30 years (Post 1,2,5-9,12-14,16)
- And 32 years (Post 15).
- According to the corporational regulation, relaxation in age limit is provided to the candidates belonging to the reserved categories.
Salary And Pay Scale:
Selected candidates will be offered with the attractive and amazing salary package of :
- 47600 – 151100 (Post 1,2)
- 44900 – 142400 (Post 3-12)
- 35400 – 112400 (Post 13-16)
- 29200 – 92300 (Post 17-19)
- 25500 – 81100 (Post 20-22) per month.
- Target Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee is: 25th November 2019
Official Website: ssc.nic.in
Instructions to apply for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019:
- The interviewees are said to visit the official website of the corporation for more details regarding the job notification.
- Grab the seats and secure the future.
- Check the Address.
The applicants must try for this great opportunity and make their job secure. This was all we have regarding the Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019 for various posts of Inspector, Assistant Audit Officer, Upper Division Clerk at ssc.nic.in. For more future upgrades, visit the official website from time to time. Stay connected with us and keep sharing our posts!!