Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019 : We feel delightful again by telling you about news about the opportunity of assuring full employment. As we all know, every year SSC conducts the SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination for recruiting non-gazetted officers to various government jobs. The one with the hardworking behavior is hereby notified to submit online on or before 18th October 2019. Contestants are advised to look into the details given below in the notification concerning the jobs that is age criteria, application procedure, eligibility criteria, fees for application through the official website of the organization.
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Stenographer Grade “C” and Grade “D”|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Date for Submission||18th October 2019|
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Stenographer Grade “C”
- Stenographer Grade “D”
Educational Qualifications : A candidate applying for these posts should hold 12th from any of the university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the Computer Based Examination, Stenography Skill Test, Document Verification.
Scale of Pay: Selected candidates will be offered attractive salary packages of Rs. 10300 – 34800 along with the Grade Pay which is decided as Rs. 3200 per month.
Application Fees: Application fee for the eligible candidates is:
- fee for the GEN / OBC Candidates is 100
- and is exempted for SC/ ST/ PwD/ ExSM/Female Candidates
Age criteria :
- Age of contestant be in the range of 18 – 30 years (Post 1)
- 18 – 27 years (Post 2)
- And the relaxation for reserved and other categories will be applied as per the regulations.
Last date to Apply : 18th October 2019
- Ending Date for Online Application form is: 18th October 2019.
- Written Exam Date : 05th May 2020 to 07th May 2020
Official Website: Official website is ssc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- All the essential documents and passport size photos of the candidate should be attested.
- Aspirants should have to fill this form attentively and correctly attach the copies of the credentials demanded in the form.
NOTE: The candidates are requested to keep themselves fully updated regarding any future notification regarding the vacancy or job.Do check the official website for more updates and upgrades (ssc.nic.in).