Staff Selection Commission Recruitment: Staff Selection Commission has released a job advertisement for this year. The Commission has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Delhi Police and invites applications from male and female aspirants both from all over the country. The applications need to be submitted online on ion (https://ssc.nic.in) on or before 7 September 2020. More detailed information is mentioned below.
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Constable(Executive)|
|Number of Vacancies||5846|
|Last Date to Apply||7 September 2020|
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Constable(Executive) – 5846
Last Date to Apply: The last date for the final submission of the online application form is 7 September 2020 and the application process starts from 1 August 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Aspirants who are applying for this job should have done 10+2 or equivalent from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure: Contenders will be selected based on their performance in Computer Based Examination, Physical Endurance, and Measurement Test.
Pay Scale: An attractive salary ranging between Rs.21700 – Rs.69100 per month will be given to selected candidates.
- For General & OBC category candidates, the application fee is Rs.100.
- For SC / ST / PWD / Female candidates, the application fee is NIL.
Age criteria: The age limit prescribed for SSC Recruitment is 18-25 years counted from 1 July 2020. Applicants of reserved category will be offered age relaxation.
Official Website: http://www.ssc.nic.in
How To Apply For Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Offline/Online-
- All the aspirants who are interested should reach out for the application form on the official site.
- Fill the application form completely and correctly and attach the attested copies of the DOB certificate, educational qualification certificate, address proof, Category Certificate, Hill Area Certificate, etc.
- Attach the latest photograph of yours and sign the application form in small letters.
- Pay the application fee through online payment mode using Net Banking / Credit or Debit Card or BHIM UPI or by cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI
- Submit the application form before the expiry of the session.
NOTE: The Computer Based Examination will be held from 27 November 2020 to 14 December 2020 and you can make the online application fee payment till 9 September 2020.