State Bank of India Recruitment 2019: State Bank of India has created the bewildering notification carton with scholarly opportunities for the recruitment of the 700 posts of Apprentices. State Bank of India (SBI) is the country’s largest commercial bank, in terms of assets, deposits, and employees. The experienced, hardworking examinees are allowed to stuff up the application form online given. The target date to apply for this job is till 6th October 2019 after which no application will be entertained in any of the possible ways. Examinees are instructed to go through the details given below concerning the vacancies.
State Bank of India Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Apprentices|
|Number of vacancies||700|
|Target date to apply||6th October 2019|
State Bank of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: State Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Apprentices – 700
Educational Qualifications : Examinee looking for this job should hold Graduation Degree from an accredited board / university / institute.
Selection Procedure: Contenders looking for this job will be chosen according to their performance in Online Written Test.
Scale of Pay: Selected Examinee will get an attractive and handsome salary package of
- 8000 per month.
Application Fees: Application fee for the keen and interested Examinees will be out soon.
Age criteria : Age of the interviewee should :
- Age for candidates: be in the range of 20 – 28 years
- Age relaxation is provided.
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee:6th October 2019
Target date to Apply: 6th October 2019
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- The examinee has to fill or pad in the online application form as per the directives mentioned.
- Signature or sign of the Examinee is to be provided on the application form online.
- The photostat of the required documents is to be uploaded on too.
- Target Date for Online Application form Is 6th October 2019
- Contenders should have to fill this form correctly.
NOTE: The Examinee are advised to keep themselves updated for any future notification regarding the vacancy and job. And Do check the official website for the updates and further information.