State Bank Of India Recruitment: State Bank of India has liberated a job vacancy for this year. It is a leading public sector bank and invites applications from eligible citizens of the country to fill the vacant posts in the bank. SBI has 3850 vacant Posts Of Circle Based Officer which are vacant in states of Gujarat, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, and more. The online registration process has started and you can submit your applications if you fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
State Bank Of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Company||State Bank Of India|
|Name of the Job||Circle Based Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||3850|
|Last Date to Apply||16 August 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of State Bank Of India Recruitment:
Company Name: State Bank Of India
Name of The Posts:
- Circle Based Officer – 3850
Last Date to Apply: The final date for submission of application form is 16 August 2020 and the online submission starts from 27 July 2020.
Educational Qualifications: The applicants should have done graduation from a Recognised University/Institute/Board and should hold a relevant experience of 2 years as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank.
Selection Procedure: Once the application of applied candidates is shortlisted, Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Personal Interview.
- For the post of Circle Based Officer, chosen candidates will get Rs.23700 – Rs.42020 per month.
Age criteria: The age of the applicants should be less than or equal to 30 years of age counted from 1-8–2020. Age relaxation will be given to reserved category applicants by SBI Officials.
1. GEN/OBC applicants have to pay Rs.750 as an application fee.
2. SC/ST/PwD/ExSM are exempted from payment of application fee.
Official Website: sbi.co.in
Important Instructions To Apply For SBI Recruitment Online-
- If you are eligible in terms of age and qualification, then go to the site of the bank and register yourself in the recruitment section.
- Enter valid email id and password for filling the application form.
- Fill the application form by entering all the details and also attach a photograph and other documents including dob certificate, id proof, experience certificate, mark sheets, etc.
- Upload your digital signature, pp size photograph, and pay the application fee.
- Submit the form before the due date.
NOTE: The application form submitted can be printed the latest by 31 August 2020.