Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020: Surat Municipal Corporation has decided to recruit skilled and qualified Indian candidates for 07 vacancies for the posts of Resident Medical Officer, Junior Medical Officer. The candidates can apply for the recruitment latest by 30/06/2020 only on the official website www.suratmunicipal.gov.in.
All the recruitment related details have been provided below in the following paras to be must-read by all the interested candidates.
Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Surat Municipal Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Resident Medical Officer, Junior Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||07|
|Last Date to Apply||30/06/2020|
Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Surat Municipal Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Resident Medical Officer (Urban Health Center and Maternity Center)-05
- Junior Medical Officer (Pediatrics)-02
Educational Qualifications: The candidates will be eligible to apply for the recruitment only if they have the specified skills and qualifications passed.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected for recruitment only on the basis of Merit and Interview only.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will receive a lucrative salary package as per the rules and norms for the payment of remuneration for the specified post.
Application Fees: Candidates do not need to pay either for applying for the recruitment or for attending the Interview.
Age criteria: There is no specified upper age limit specified by the organization. The candidates will be recruited on the basis of their skills, experience, and qualification.
Official Website: www.suratmunicipal.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020:
- The Surat Municipal Corporation has clearly specified that the mode of application is online.
- Do as specified and fill the form online on the website www.suratmunicipal.gov.in.
- Details filled in the form cannot be modified later so make sure you fill all of them accurately.
- Upload all the credentials and make sure to submit the application form.
NOTE: Submit the applications by 30/06/2020.Candidates must keep a soft or hard copy of the submitted application form with them as reference for the future.