Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2020: Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port Kolkata has an urgent requirement for Nurse and General Duty Medical Officers on 09 vacancies. Aspirants can attend the interview as per the schedule given below. If you are interested in the post, then read the paragraph specified below with a free mind.
Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port Kolkata|
|Name of the Job||General Duty Medical Officers and Nurses|
|Number of Vacancies||09|
|Walk-for-interview||03rd and 04th Sept. 2020|
Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port Kolkata
Name of The Posts:
- Nurses – 04
- General Duty Medical Officers – 05
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must be MBBS from an accredited institute with a one-year internship. Additionally, the candidate must have 01-year post qualification experience in a govt. or a reputed private hospital.
Selection Procedure: Entire selection process will turn around the Interview. In simple words, the candidates’ qualifying interview will be shortlisted for the post.
Pay Scale: Candidate will receive a consolidated package of Rs. 27900/- (Post 01) and Rs. 74800/- (Post 02) per month. Candidates selected for Nurse post will entitle for Washing Allowance INR 319/- per month and INR 150/- for each night shift.
Age criteria: Candidate age will be computed on 01st September 2020 and on this particular date applicant can be a maximum of :
- 50 years for GDMO.
- 40 years for Nurses.
- Ex-Servicemen are entitled to relaxation by five years.
- 03rd September 2020 – 10 to 13 (GDMO) and 14 to 17 (Nurse).
- 04th September 2020 – 10 to 13 (GDMO) and 14 to 17 (Nurse).
Official Website: www.kolkataporttrust.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2020:
- Interested candidates can reach the Cenetary Hospital of KoPT with the following essential documents (original and photocopies) and they are CV, Secondary marks sheet, qualifying degree, Identity card, experience certificate, two latest photographs, and other if any. In case of emergency, the candidate may have to attend ‘ON CALL’
NOTE: Recruitment will be done for a period of six months or twelve months and after which contract will be canceled. But if the organizer felt the requirement of particular candidates for more time then it can be done after entering into a fresh contract with the candidate.