Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019: Syndicate Bank, the oldest commercial bank of India is organizing recruitment drive for filling up 01 post of Chief Marketing Officer. For this purpose, the bank official asked the candidates to apply online/ through email only. The offline application form will not be accepted. Desirous candidates may fill the application form up to the last date. All the information about the eligibility criteria, application procedure, selection procedure etc. and instructions to apply are given in the following paragraph. Candidates may follow it and then proceed further.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Syndicate Bank|
|Name of the Job||Chief Marketing Officer|
|Number of vacancies||01|
|Last Date to apply||ASAP|
Syndicate Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Syndicate Bank
Name of The Posts: Chief Marketing Officer
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should be MBA pass with relevant experience from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be on the basis of personal interview/ interaction.
Pay Scale: Applicant will be paid an attractive pay package per month.
Application Fees: Application fee is nil for all candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-50 years as on 01-02-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.syndicatebank.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates are advised to fill the application form on the official website www.syndicatebank.in.
- Upload the required documents in support of the eligibility for the specified post.
- Upload photograph and signature too.
- Finally, this application form has to be submitted before the last date.
- Scanned copy of the application form along with resume should be mailed to the following E-mail before the last date.
- Email ID: [email protected]
NOTE: Candidates are advised to regularly visit the official website of the bank for more updates and news. Also, keep the hard copy of the application form along with you as it may be required at the time of Interview.