Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Good news regarding the recruitment is being brought by the Tamil Nadu Postal Circle for the 10th pass candidates. TN Postal Circle advertised officially for 4442 posts of Gram Dak Sevak. Candidates willing to apply may see the official notification given by the organization on the official website www.www.tamilnadupost.nic.in in the recruitment section. Also, we have given brief information about the eligibility criteria and important instructions in the next paragraph. Candidates in their own interest may check it also. The online application registration process will be disclosed on 15th April 2019.
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Postal Circle|
|Name of the Job||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Number of vacancies||4442|
|Last Date to apply||15-04-2019|
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Postal Circle
Name of The Posts: Gramin Dak Sevak
Last Date to Apply: 15th April 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should be 10th pass from a recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be on the basis of Merit List only.
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS Male Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For Female/ SC/ ST & PWD candidates: Nil
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years as on 15-03-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.tamilnadupost.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- The candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself/herself in the portal through www.indiapost.gov.in or www.appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 15.03.2019 to 15.04.2019.
- Applications will be accepted online. Form filled through any other mode will be rejected summarily.
- The fee will be paid after successful registration and uploading of the photograph, signature and asked documents.
- Filled in application’s form hard copy has to be preserved safely for future reference.
NOTE: Applicants are suggested to keep in touch by visiting the website regularly for updates and news. Results will be declared online on the above-specified link no other separate information or message will be sent for it.