Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has organized a job fair for 42 Vacancies on the post of Assistant Tourist Officer. Eligible and skilled candidates can submit the Online application form through the official web link available at www.tnpsc.gov.in. The due date for online application is 20th August 2019 and there will have no chance after it. The candidate interested in the post must read the entire notification given below before applying for the post. For more updates candidates can visit the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Tourist Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||42|
|Last Date to Apply||20th August 2019|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Tourist Officer-42
Last Date to Apply: Last date to apply for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission recruitment is 20th August 2019
Educational Qualifications: Keen Aspirants applying or looking for the recruitment should hold a Degree (Travel &Tourism)/ Graduation with Diploma in Tourism with computer certificate from an accredited Board/University /Institute
Selection Procedure: Contenders will be chosen on the basis of their performance:
- Main Written Exam
- Certificate verification
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will be provided with attractive salaries and packages of Rs. 19500 – 62000 per month.
- Application One-time registration fee for the All category Candidates is 150/-
- Application fee for the General and OBC Candidates is 100/-
- Application Fee is exempted for the rest of the candidates.
Age criteria: Aspirant’s age should be in the range of 18-30 years. Relaxation in age is provided to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment:
- Candidates should visit the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Fill the online application form with all details including name, address, age.
- Starting date to fill the form is 22nd July 2019
- Upload photographs and signature.
- Submit form before 20th August 2019
NOTE: check the official website for more job notifications.