Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 : Tamilnadu Postal Circle has asked the eligible and skilled candidates to apply for the various posts of Multi Tasking Staff. The organization has released the notification for the total of 86 Posts.The candidates can apply in the offline mode on the official website i.e www.tamilnadupost.nic.in . The applications can be filled till 20th August 2018 after which no applications will be accepted.The aspiring candidates are advised to go through the below description for the details related to the recruitment and selection procedure.
Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Tamilnadu Postal Circle|
|Name of the Job||Multi Tasking Staff|
|Number of vacancies||86|
|Last Date to apply||20-08-2018|
Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tamilnadu Postal Circle
Name of The Posts: Multi Tasking Staff (APS & Non APS) – 86
Last Date to Apply: 20-08-2018
Educational Qualifications : Candidates who are interested in applying for Tamilnadu Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2018 must complete 10th Class Examinations or its equivalent Matriculation from a reputed board or university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written test,interview,document verification.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package per month.
Application Fees: No application fees.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of less than equal to 50 years (in the Division),18 – 30 years for GDS of the recruiting division for joining Army Postal Services only as Sepoy/Packer Male Candidates only) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-04-2017.
Official Website: www.tamilnadupost.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Log on to Tamilnadu Postal Circle careers page at official website www.tamilnadupost.nic.in
- Download the offline application form and fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Complete the Application Form with the essential data.
- Send the Application form along with the copies of relevant documents at the address given below : Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Tamilnadu Circle, Chennai – 600002
NOTE: Last date of receipt of applications at Divisional Office – 20/08/2018.