Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society Recruitment 2018 : Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society has released a notification for the recruitment of skilled and capable candidates for filling up the 05 vacant posts of Programme officer , Accountant,Assistant cum Data Entry operators. The candidates aspiring for this employment opportunity can fill up the application form available offline only on or before 2nd April 2018. For detailed information like the number of vacancies per post,age and eligibility conditions ,salary and pay of scale and other important instructions ,please refer to the below given description carefully.
Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society|
|Name of the Job||Programme officer , Accountant,Assistant cum Data Entry operators|
|Number of vacancies||05|
|Last Date to apply||2nd April 2018|
Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society
Name Of The Posts: Accountant,Assistant cum Data Entry operators
Number of vacant positions post wise:
- Programme officer – 03
- Accountant – 01
- Assistant cum data entry operator – 01
Last Date to Apply: 2nd April 2018
Official Website: www.tn.gov.in
Educational Qualifications : A candidate applying for these posts requires to have 10th with diploma in Computer Application/Degree in Sociology/social work from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written exam and interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered salary of 26250 for post 01 , 14000 for post 02 and straight 10000 rupees for the third post.
Age criteria : Candidate of the age group of 18-40 years for the post 2-3 can apply and for the post of Programme Officer ,Retried personnel can apply up to 62 years of age. Besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations will also be provided.
How to Apply :
- Candidate has to fill in the offline application form as per the instructions given on the form in block letters with black ball pen only.
- One white background passport size photo of the candidate is to be attached on the application form with self attestation across it.
- The photo copies of the required educational qualification documents is to be send along with the application form in A4 size envelope .
- The address where the application form should be sent is mentioned below : Commissioner/Secretary,State Child Protection Society Department of Social Defence,n. 300 , Puraswalkam High Road , Kellys Chennai – 600010
The candidates are requested to keep themselves updated regarding any future notification regarding the vacancy and call letter for interview.